* Rabbit Care*
– Rabbits need space to run and play. *A hutch is not enough*.
– Keep rabbits inside your home as a companion pet. *Never* in a backyard.
– We recommend *playpens* in the home and in a dog proof yard for sun and fresh air but only under supervision and only during parts of the day when it is not hot and when there are no mosquitoes.
– Rabbits must have unlimited premium hay or grass & premium rabbit pellets. For greens, cut them fresh lawn grass with scissors. Rabbits must have food at all times to keep their gut working.Two hays is better than one eg Oat and Timothy Hays.
– NB Rabbits must be kept vaccinated yearly